Here's how you make them:
In a pan, over medium high heat, with a bit of olive oil, saute:
- 1 leek, sliced diagonally
- 1 broccoli crown, divided into mini-florettes
In a blender, blend:
- 1 package of soft tofu (15 oz)
- 2 T tahini
- 2 T nutritional yeast
- 2 T corn starch
- 1 t turmeric
- 1 t salt
- red hot pepper flakes to taste
- soy milk as necessary (up to 1/4 c)
Bake at 375 degrees F for 25-35 minutes or till a toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean.
I served it with some marvelous jicamagic, this time made with with golden bell pepper instead of red (hence the yellowness of the whole plate).